iOS Software Engineer
NOTE: We are not currently hiring, but we are leaving this page up to show what we will be looking for in the future.
You will be the seventh member of our engineering team (3 of our co-founders are engineers). Meadow's point of sale is an iPad swift application powering hundreds of millions of dollars in cannabis transactions a year. We are looking for a strong engineer to help shape the future of our iOS offerings and help scale our point of sale to billions in transactions per year!
We want someone to join our team who enjoys & has experience working on iOS native applications. Our app is written in swift, but if you are an objective-c expert and haven't dabbled in swift yet, we will teach you! We are much more interested in potential and eagerness to learn than years of experience.
Find out more about our engineering team on our Key Values profile.Responsibilities:
- Develop and ship features from end-to-end
- Implement user interfaces in UIKit
- Incorporate & distill customer feedback into our products
- Performance tune interface rendering
- Work with our team to engineer new growth initiatives
- Write lots of tests!
- Experience developing native iOS apps on iPhone or iPad
- Experience with modern APIs and using them in apps
- Knowledge of UIKit and how to apply it to solve interface challenges
- Desire to use and contribute back to open-source
- A drive to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Work with the latest technologies (swift, react, etc.)
- Opportunities to learn new technologies across the stack
- Competitive compensation with a strong equity position
- Flexible work hours and 25 days paid vacation that you are expected to take
- Full medical, dental, and vision
We're looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of the Meadow team with a significant equity position to match. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your github profile (or a resume) and a few sentences on why you're interested.Apply Now