Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
You will be the seventh member of our engineering team (3 of our co-founders are engineers). Meadow is comprised of multiple React client applications alongside a Node.js back-end, and we are looking for a strong engineer to help shape the future of these applications.
We are looking for someone who enjoys and wants to work on our API & backend, while also having the opportunity to jump into React. If you don't know React yet, we will teach you! We are much more interested in potential and eagerness to learn than years of experience.
Find out more about our engineering team on our Key Values profile.Responsibilities:
- Develop and ship features from end-to-end.
- Engineer scalable APIs in Node.js to power all of our clients
- Implement user interfaces in React alongside Redux
- Performance tune response times and SQL queries
- Work with our team to engineer new growth initiatives
- Write lots of tests!
- Experience developing back-end APIs to power web and/or mobile apps
- Experience with Node.js, SQL Databases, and React (or another framework like Ember or Angular)
- Knowledge of modern css & front-end practices
- Desire to use and contribute back to open-source
- A drive to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Work with the latest technologies (Node.js, React, ES6/7, Koa, etc.)
- Opportunities to learn new technologies across the stack
- Competitive compensation with a strong equity position
- Flexible work hours and 25 days paid vacation that you are expected to take
- Full medical, dental, and vision
We're looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of the Meadow team with a significant equity position to match. To apply, please email email@example.com with a link to your github profile (or a resume) and a few sentences on why you're interested.Apply Now